ROSCOMMON COUNTY – Copies of the Roscommon County Voice are now available on newsstands across the county.
Featured in this issue:
- Robotics teams from Houghton Lake, The Heston Academy and Roscommon traveled to Gaylord to face off against 40 other schools;
- A story by Julie Crick about the Roscommon Community Garden and its search for growers;
- Info the Easter Egg Hunts across the county;
- “Across County Lines,” a new column by Mark Constance;
- Roscommon Rotary hits the lanes;
- Fire Safety Forum by Ken Elmore; and much more.
If you have information you would like us to run in the next issue of the Roscommon County Voice, email Theresa@ausablemedia.com. For information on advertising in print or online, or for a quote on commercial printing, please contact Tracy Constance at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 989-275-1170.