CRAWFORD COUNTY – Fresh copies of the Crawford County Voice are on newsstands across the county.
Featured in this issue:
- The Vikings District Title run;
- The Grayling High School robotics team faces down the competition in Gaylord;
- Cheryl Postma and her work at the AuSable Valley Animal Shelter;
- Info on the Easter Egg Hunt at Hanson Hills;
- “Across County Lines,” a new column by Mark Constance;
- Two pages of photos from the Grayling High School’s performance of “Beauty and the Beast; and much more.
If you have information you would like to see included in the next issue of the Crawford County Voice email email@example.com or call 989-275-1170.