ROSCOMMON COUNTY – Michigan’s longest running winter festival is back for another year of family and fun Jan. 21, 22 and 28. From sled races and the famous “ice slide”, to the “Polar Bear Dip” and the over 21 beverage tent, people of all ages can enjoy the outdoor amusement. Check out this year’s schedule of events.
- 6-10 p.m. beverage tent 21 and over, featuring “All My Friends Band”
- 10 a.m. parade
- Grand opening ceremonies with the mayor, marshal, and queen
- The village opens
- Carnival rides
- Games On Stage
- “I’D Brapp That” side x side races
- Wood carving demo
- Family fun tent with live music, a magician, face painting, games & more
- Merchants tent with TUT Clothing
- Lyman’s fishing contest
- Fishing casting contest for children
- Pony rides
- Petting zoo
- Ice slide
- Beverage Tent 21 and over, Noon – 6 p.m. “All My Friends Band”
- Guinness Book of World Records attempt in the East Bay
- Free parking and transportation at the High School 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- 4 p.m. Village closes for the day
- Village reopens – Kids Day!
- All of Saturday’s rides, slides, and entertainment, plus a bull riding rodeo!
- 2 p.m. Fishing contest results
- 4 p.m. Village closes for the weekend
- Beverage tent opens 6-10 p.m. featuring “Atomic Sound “band
- Tip-Up Town/ Fast Eddie’s snowmobile drag racing in the East Bay
- All of our rides, slides, and exhibits of Jan 21 plus our annual polar bear dip!
- Beverage tent 12-6 p.m. with “Atomic Sound” band
- 4 p.m. Our village will close for the year, we want to thank all our volunteers, vendors, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees.
See you again next year for Tip-Up Town 2024 Jan 20,21 and 27. This will be year 74!