REGION- Region 9 Area Agency on Aging (AAA) is hosting a free Caregiver Webinar Series via Zoom on the second Friday of each month from 1 – 2 p.m. starting in September and going through February. The AAA’s priority is to provide support to local family caregivers that are unable to leave the home due caregiving restraints by providing virtual options. All caregivers are welcome to attend this free, informative, and interactive virtual conference.
- October 13, 2023: Preparing to Care: Caregiving 101
- November 10, 2023: Building Resilience to Avoid Burnout
- December 8, 2023: Technology Tools for Caregiving
- January 12, 2024: The Neuroscience of Art and One Little World
- February 9, 2024: Importance of Planning Ahead for Legal Matters
For more information or to register contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 989.358.4616.